CEO Accelerator Coaching
Easy-to-follow advice to
"build a profitable business that works without the owners to raise capital & ultimately SELL IT."
For Questions, contact Russell Teter, Certified Coach,
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-463-8686.
See Application Links Below
Best Practices in Communication: Build Customer Relationships, Inspire Your Team and Raise Capital/Bonding
Best Practices in Communication: Build Customer Relationships, Inspire Your Team and Raise Capital/Bonding - Presented in Partnership with Sandler Training.
- Live and Recorded Webinar
- Wednesday, March 24 (9:00 am-11:30 am) - AFTER REGISTRATION, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ACCOUNT LOGIN FROM THE MARYLAND INNOVATION CENTER
- No Cost! (Normal Cost: $35) Powered by the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Description: Whether you are trying to build customer relationships with commercial, consumer, or government clients, inspire your team of employees
and subcontractors or raise capital and bonding to grow your business, it is essential to:
- Stand out from the crowd;
- Communicate with clarity and certainty; and
- Interact with a natural and composed demeanor.
Join a worldwide leader in professional development training, Sandler Training, along with other partners, as they teach you how to:
- Convey complex material directly and simply;
- Discover ways to project confidence and enthusiasm to build credibility;
- Deliver winning sales presentations;
- Create a system that will drive up your presentation conversion rates by 20%;
- Build rapport by using qualifying and insightful questions to identify a prospect's pain or emotional discomfort;
- Explore techniques to overcome adverse situations and invigorate your team to embrace change and take action;
- Build trusting relationships that lead to increased productivity; and
- Obtain the knowledge to raise capital and bonding necessary for growth.
- Receive this abridged version of Sandler Training's "Sales Academy," a $2,500 value, at NO COST.
- BONUS: Receive FREE - 12-Month License to Sandler Electronic Learning Library, including:
- Access to Sandler eBooks (including Why Do Salespeople Fail? and LinkedIn The Sandler Way)
- 10+ Webinars on sales and leadership
- 20+ Whitepapers on Sandler Success Programs
- 100+ How to Succeed Podcasts
- … AND MORE!lace
Register and also receive the recordings of: Part 1 (Win MORE State and Federal Contracts), Part 2 (Government Contract Law), Part 3 (Accelerate Winning
Government Bids & Proposals), and Part 4 (Contracting Win-Win: Be a Master Negotiator).
Register today for $0 fee